. Index du Forum .
Forum recrutement

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Read Epub Files On Mac Computer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    . Index du Forum -> M Crew danger -> RECRUTEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kandisaa

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 06:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Read Epub Files On Mac Computer Répondre en citant

How To Read Epub Files On Mac Computer > bit.ly/2exU80z

How To Read Epub Files On Mac Computer

55be9034d4
I guess I could've been more clear in my initial post, but I was referring to his collection in general - not just what he's purchased (if he has) from Apple. Nice interface and works great. So points for Adobe here. chabig, Jul 22, 2013 chabig macrumors 68030 Joined: Sep 6, 2002 #16 OS X Mavericks will ship with an ePub reader. Adobes Digital Editions 2 is the app, after our testing, that held up and worked great though everything we threw at it. If you want to buy books and read them immediately on your Mac, and then make sure you can still read your books later from any other platform, Kindle is the way to go. Reply ↓ Mcmach on April 8, 2013 at 5:48 pm said: Have been serching for a ePub reader, which looks made for the Mac., Just downloaded, Ehon seems very good.

make-use-of-logo logo-background menu search search-start close email bookmark facebook google twitter pinterest stumbleupon whatsapp amazon youtube youtube label-rectangle triangle-long down . Currently, I've got "Kitabu" and "Ehon" applications installed. Obviously with "Protected" you'd need to remove the DRM before you could read them on a computer. Books you buy from a particular service (iBooks, Kindle and so on) can only be opened with their software, for example, while free EPUB files you find at Project Gutenberg can be read with a variety of free software. PDFs are reliable in terms of page numbers, but iBooks and Amazon offers all sorts of features you can't get otherwise. In what looks like a cross between Google Chrome and Preview, Clearview lets you organize your ePub, PDF, and MOBI eBooks, then read and annotate them in the same app. Verdict: If youreally want an iBooks style app today, you could do much worse than with Bookinist. It renders ePub eBooks beautifully, much more like iBooks on the iPad than any other app weve tried. Whatever your situation, here are the best options for reading ebooks on your Mac.

simenon dirty snow epub formatthunderbird vs cbr 150 rrharga knalpot racing honda cbr 250rhonda cbr 150 yg baruchmanagerial accounting garrison 10th edition free pdforigin armentrout epub bud illegalcurs de limba romana pdf freecorporate law mc kuchhal pdf freecontinuous time convolution pdf freejane jacobs morte e vida das grandes cidades pdf free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 06:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    . Index du Forum -> M Crew danger -> RECRUTEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceRed by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech